This website does not develop or advertise commercial activities. It is used exclusively as a means of disseminating information about the project.
RESTART is will support the digital transition and resilience of Cultural and Creative Sector actors by enhancing the ability of VET providers in creative disciplines to adapt their training offer to current and future needs of labour market, economy and society.
The website you are visiting, located under the domain Restartcreativity.eu, belongs to RESTART, a multidisciplinary and transnational European project that brings together six institutions from Austria, Finland, Greece, Italy, Portugal and Spain.
- CESIE (Italy)
- Helsinki Business College Oy (Finland)
- COFAC-Lusófona University (Portugal)
- Eurotraining (Greece)
- Die Berater (Austria)
- INCOMA (Spain)
RESTART PROJECT, undertakes to treat the information of the users with total guarantee and to comply with the national and European requirements that regulate the collection and use of personal data.
Restartcreativity.eu complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Conditions of use
+Obligations of users
The user is informed and accepts that access to this website does not in any way imply the commencement of a commercial relationship. In this way, the user undertakes to use the website, its services and contents without contravening current legislation and in good faith.
It is forbidden to use the website for illicit or harmful purposes, or in any way that may cause damage or impede the normal operation of the website. Regarding the contents of this website, it is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, without the prior authorisation of those responsible.
- Any infringement of the rights of the provider.
- Their use for commercial or advertising purposes.
The user of Restartcreativity.eu undertakes not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of RESTART PROJECT or third parties or that could damage, render useless or overload the web or that could prevent, in any way, the normal use of the web.
We warn that Internet security measures are not infallible and that, therefore, we cannot guarantee the non-existence of malware or other elements that may cause alterations in the user’s computer systems (software and hardware) or in their electronic documents and files contained therein. Although we take all the security measures available to avoid the presence of these harmful elements.
Intellectual and industrial property rights
All texts and images published and designed by Restartcreativity.eu belong to their respective authors. Some works have a specific licence and others are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International licence.
Pursuant to the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any medium and by any technical means, without the authorisation of RESTART PROJECT, are expressly prohibited without the authorisation of RESTART PROJECT. The user undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by RESTART PROJECT.
It is, of course, permitted to publish links to Restartcreativity.eu from other websites to allow others to access the content published here.
The user is aware and accepts that the entire website, including but not limited to text, software, content (including its structure, selection, arrangement and presentation), podcasts, photographs, audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, copyright and other legitimate rights, in accordance with international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
If someone considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights by the introduction of a certain content on the website, they must notify RESTART PROJECT of this circumstance, via email projects[at]incoma.net indicating:
– Personal details of the interested party who is the owner of the allegedly infringed rights or indicate the representation under which he/she is acting if the complaint is submitted by a different person.
– Indicate the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the website, accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and an express declaration in which the interested party accepts responsibility for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
The personal data communicated by the user to the website or sent by e-mail may be stored in automated or non-automated databases, the ownership of which corresponds exclusively to RESTART PROJECT, which assumes all the technical, organisational and security measures that guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained therein in accordance with the provisions of current data protection legislation.
Communication between users and RESTART PROJECT uses a secure channel, and the data transmitted is encrypted thanks to https protocols. Therefore, the best security conditions are guaranteed so that the confidentiality of the user is assured.
It also has additional security measures in place to limit repeated attempts at unauthorised access to the site.
This website does not store sensitive data about its users or customers.
On this website you are allowed to make comments to enrich the contents and make queries. Comments that are not related to the subject matter of this website, that include defamation, insults, personal attacks or disrespect in general, will not be accepted. These comments will be deleted by the web administrators. Comments that contain information that is obviously misleading or false, as well as comments that contain personal information, such as private addresses or telephone numbers, that violate our data protection policy will also be deleted. Comments RestART solely for the promotional purposes of a website, person or group and anything that could be considered spam in general will also be disregarded. Anonymous comments are not allowed, nor are comments made by the same person under different nicknames. Comments that attempt to force a debate or a position to be taken by another user will not be considered.
Exclusion of warranties
RESTART PROJECT, do not grant any guarantee nor are they responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective functioning of the website, or of its services and contents.
- The existence of malware, malicious or harmful programmes in the contents.
- Illegal, negligent, fraudulent use or use contrary to this Legal Notice.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
The provider accepts no liability whatsoever for any damage resulting from illegal or improper use of this website. The contents of this website are provided for informational and educational purposes. They do not constitute or replace professional advice, and the provider disclaims any liability, direct or indirect, that may arise from the use or application of the information on this website outside of its intended purpose.
Restartcreativity.eu contains links to third-party sites whose purpose is to provide the user with the possibility of accessing these sites. RESTART PROJECT is not responsible for the contents of third-party sites. The publication of such links does not imply adhesion or association with third parties.
If you have any questions about the Legal Conditions or want to make any comments about the website, please send an email to projects[at]incoma.net
The privacy of your data (and ours) is very important to us.
- We never share personal information about users who access the website with anyone. Only when required by law or because you expressly authorise us to do so.
- We only ask for data that is strictly necessary for us to be able to respond to enquiries or to send the required information about our activities. This is called the “data minimisation principle”.
Identity of the responsible persons: RESTART PROJECT
Address: C/ Madrid, 2 41001 Sevilla (Spain)
According to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the personal data that you send us through the forms on the website or through e-mails will be treated as “Contacts Restartcreativity.eu” and “Newsletter Restartcreativity.eu” data. We store this data in a secure and organised manner as required by law.
Principles applicable to your personal information.
The new European Regulation of Data Protection states that the following principles must be applied:
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency. We will always require your consent to process your personal data for one or more purposes. We will inform you of these purposes in advance with full transparency.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period. Data will be kept only as long as it is necessary for the purposes of the processing, depending on the purpose.
- Principle of minimisation. We will only ask you for data that is necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is required.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality. Your data will be treated in such a way as to guarantee its security and confidentiality.
How we obtain your data.
- Contact forms.
- Via email.
- Blog comment post.
- Newsletter subscription forms.
By providing your personal data, you freely agree to the processing of your personal data by the provider for the purpose of sending e-mails with project-related content.
Your rights when you provide us with your data
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether we are processing personal data concerning them on this website.
You have the right to:
- Request access to personal data relating to you.
- Request its rectification or erasure.
- Request the restriction of their processing.
- Object treatment of data.
- Request portability of data.
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, when appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, the persons concerned may request to limit the processing of their data, in which case it will only be kept for the exercise or defence of claims.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data and RESTART PROJECT will therefore cease to process the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or for the exercise or defence of possible claims. They may also request the portability of their data.
As a data subject, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit it to another person/entity responsible for the processing when:
- Treatment is based on consent.
- The data have been provided by the person concerned.
- The processing is carried out by automated means.
Data subjects also have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning them is in breach of the Regulation. To exercise these rights you can contact us by sending an email to projects[at]incoma.net
What we use your data for
When someone leaves a comment, make a query through the form or subscribe the website, they are providing personal information for which RESTART PROJECT is responsible. This information may include personal data such as your IP address, name, physical address, email address, telephone number and any other information.
Restartcreativity.eu has different ways of processing personal information depending on the system used to gather it:
Nimi and email address are required to respond to queries made via Restartcreativity.eu. For example, we may use this data to respond to questions or comments regarding the information included on the website. The data provided by users will be located on the servers of Raiola Network.
Within the website there may be several forms to activate the subscription. The subscription to our blog is managed by The Rocket Science Group LLC MailChimp (software that offers email marketing service) company located in Atlanta, Georgia, US and under the EU-US Privacy Shield framework.
Product or service request data
Each product or service has its specific contracting conditions that shall be published on Restartcreativity.eu or will be communicated to the interested party. In these cases, we will need to require payment data such as: name, surname, ID, email, telephone, physical address and fiscal data. This data will be stored on the Raiola Network servers in Madrid (Spain) and on our computers.
All data is transmitted encrypted thanks to the SSL certificate.
The purpose of the data query is to provide the contracted service, to send the product purchased, and/or to draw up the corresponding invoice at the request of the client.
Other purposes for which we process your personal data:
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage the social networks by processing the data of those who become followers of the official pages, as well as the conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations in each case and previously accepted by the user of Restartcreativity.eu. Your data will be processed for the purpose of administering your presence on our social networks, informing you about activities, products and/or services of Restartcreativity.eu and likewise for any other purpose permitted by social legislation. Under no circumstances shall we use the profiles of followers on social networks to send them advertising. Restartcreativity.eu does not sell or lease personal data that can identify our followers, nor will we do so in the future.
Always with your permission
To whom your data will be communicated
Many tools used on the website to manage data are contracted out to third parties.
In order to be able to provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, Restartcreativity.eu shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
- Hosting: RAIOLA NETWORKS, S.L., with C.I.F.: B27453489 and address at Avenida de Magoi, 66, SS, Derecha, C.P. 27002 Lugo (Galicia, Spain), duly registered in the Mercantile Register of Lugo in Volume 460, Folio 183, Page LU-17.342 (hereinafter RAIOLA NETWORKS). Raiola stores data in order to provide hosting services to the projects managed by International Consulting and Mobility Agency, INCOMA SL (RESTART PROJECT).
- Cloud storage: ODM COMPUTERS, S.L. (ODM), with address at Calle Antonio López, 249, 4th floor – A1, 28041 – Madrid (Spain), and holder of tax identification number B-81111676.
- Email marketing: The Rocket Science Group, LLC, 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308 USA, processes data for the purpose of providing email marketing services to Restartcreativity.eu and it is a Privacy Shield member. More information on MailChimp.
Security of your data
RESTART PROJECT undertakes to use your personal data, respecting their confidentiality and making use of them, in accordance with the purpose described above, as well as to comply with its obligation to store them, to avoid their modification, loss, fraudulent use or access, in accordance with the current data protection legislation. This website includes an SSL certificate, which is a security protocol, fully encrypted, that allows secure transfer between the website server and the user. We cannot guarantee the absolute safety of the Internet and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access by third parties.
In respect of the protection of confidentiality during data processing, we will ensure that anyone authorised to handle the data of website users (including staff, partners and service providers) will subscribe to appropriate confidentiality protection protocols.
Where safety is compromised, in addition to identifying the incident as soon as possible, the responsible company shall notify the person concerned without undue delay and report the incident in a timely manner as soon as it becomes known or is requested by the data subject.
The truth and nothing but the truth…
Users of the website shall be solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data sent to the Restartcreativity.eu website, releasing RESTART PROJECT from liability in this regard.
In addition, users agree to provide correct information through the forms on the website and/or through the e-mails sent to them.
The user agrees to provide complete and correct information through the forms on the website and/or through the e-mails sent. The user is in any case responsible for the veracity, authenticity and relevance of the data provided.
According to LSSICE we do not engage in spamming practices sending unsolicited commercial e-mails. On each form on the website, you have the possibility to give your express consent. In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we undertake not to send commercial communications without proper identification.
This policy may change
The RESTART PROJECT team reserves the right to modify this data policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to commercial practices. In this case, we will announce on our website the changes introduced, reasonably in advance, before they are implemented.
For any comments or questions about the data protection policy applied you can contact us by email at projects[at]incoma.net.
And if you’ve made it this far…
Thank you very much 😊